Thursday, July 14, 2016

Go time.

It's go time.

I have to do this and I have to be extreme about it.

My body is completely out of balance, mainly because of a hormone pill I was taking.

Now my body is so wrecked that every time I eat wheat I get a stomach ache. Which I am happy about because that is the kind of immediate feedback I need to stay motivated to avoid gluten.

I forgot how powerful reading books on nutrition can be. Reading Brendan Brasier's book Thrive is my guiding light right now.

It's been 1.5 days since clean eating has begun. Feeling good and plan to continue improving. I know the cravings often come a day or two after I stop binging, so I'll just lean into it and remember that that feeling is what healthy detoxing and finding a new path of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bliss feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment