Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vegan Police!


I think this is why I got sick.

On New Year's Day, we met with my in-laws and my lunch and dinner consisted of almost all fried foods (it's a Japanese thing).  And a piece of chocolate.  Fried and non-vegan, and lo and behold the next day I was sick.

I'm still sick because I worked all day yesterday.  When you work with kids, I don't suggest working when you're sick. They will wear your immune system out to the point of no return.

So here I am.

My good old fashioned faux chicken (tofu) noodle soup is in order today.  Yup.

No vegan diet?  No vegan powers!

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! I am following now. Check mine out when you can. My best friend lives in the Bay area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just watched the video clip! No vegan diet no powers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, That video is hilarious! I too over indulged on New Years. I think I ate dairy in something too, which is not a good thing....enough said.
    Please post your soup!
    Viv~

    ReplyDelete