Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CSD Day Three

WOW
I feel great!!!

Caffeine update
I'm down to a third of a cup of green tea.  
I don't even think I need any caffeine tomorrow!
(a true coffee drinker uses the word "need").  

This is coming from 
a-pot-a-day, 
set-the-coffeemaker-the-night-before-because-she-is-completely-incoherent-in-the-morning 
coffee drinker.

This cleanse is awesome.

Breakfast: same as yesterday
Lunch: see last night's dinner
Snack: see yesterday's snack + celery
Dinner:
Baby romaine, roma tomatoes, avocado, brown rice, black beans, crushed walnuts, lime juice, and a superfluous scoop of hummus.

Successes
No sugar for three days now? A miracle
I only had green juice until noon.
Nasal rinse, check!
Lemon and cayenne water first thing, check!
I woke up last night tasting bell pepper. Guess I'm getting enough rough food!

Needs Improvement
I keep forgetting to dry brush
I only exercised for fifteen minutes (hey, it was cardio kickboxing on tv--tiring!)
I need to calm down with the nuts and nut butters.
I need to take the whole 30 min of reflection/meditation time rather than 5 min before work.

~
I'll be back in a day or two with the latest updates on the Crazy Sexy Diet Cleanse.
~Stephanie~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment