Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CSD Day Two

Okay so the caffeine withdrawals seriously set in today.  
And can I really go until noon on juice alone?
I had a tiny cup of green tea.
I ate a banana at 11am.
There, I said it.
Cheater!

Breakfast:
Green juice (same as yesterday but without the dates)

Lunch:
Yes, it's on my lap. Thos are my legs and my t-shirt. 
Quinoa, sauteed radicchio, half a bell pepper, two carrots, a scoop of hummus, a scoop of guacamole.
I'm on the 60/40 plan

4pm snack:
Carrot sticks, almonds, a dab of peanut butter, some grapes.

7pm snack later after yoga:
Banana
Kale chips

Dinner:
Soup
Boiled dehydrated oyster mushrooms, ginger, and sweet pepper 
Spices: fenugreek, pinch of herbs de provence, salt, pepper, pinch of cayenne)
Garnished (after it cooled a bit) with kale and cilantro and the juice of half a lime

Since I ate dinner late today (another no-no on the cleanse), I thought light brothy soup would be good. 

I guess this will be a 
progress not perfection
kind of cleanse for this frenzied gal 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment