Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back on the CSD (Crazy Sexy Diet)


I'm here for a brief visit...and based on my page views each week I know you're still out there!



While I don't promise to blog about it, I am starting the Kris Carr diet again.  Adding lifestyle components, rather than taking away my vices cold turkey, works better psychologically for me.

Adding 

  • green juice
  • 60-80% raw food
  • more frequent exercise
Minimizing 

  • sugar
  • white flour
  • caffeine
  • processed foods

Continuing

  • vegan diet
  • supplements
  • striving for enough sleep


If you are interested in this diet and want to join me or follow me or talk about it, let me know! I'd love to talk about it.  Otherwise, I will continue to look at my own old blog posts about the CSD cleanse to motivate.

*Peace*
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete