Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy Sexy Diet Day Seven

Hey y'all!
I haven't been blogging because I just have any pictures, but I wanted do a check-in post on this cleanse-thing.

  • Stil going strong!
  • Things I'm good at doing/remembering:
    • exercise
    • all the food stuff
    • green juice for breakfast
    • nasal rinsing
    • being caffeine and sugar free
  • Things I'm good at forgetting/ignoring:
    • dry brushing
    • meditating
    • not eating too much nut butter
    • that I should be doing homework instead of blogging
  • I had wedding cake last night. It was good and worth it. It was covered in marzipan. And I didn't feel bad afterward but I bet my sugar cravings set in today so I'll have to have some of my black bean power bar dough.  What's that, you ask? My pulp from juicing+black beans+peanut butter+raw cacao+dates+vanilla blended in the food processor.  If I owned a dehydrator I would use it to turn this dough into a power bar because that's exactly what it tastes like (but less sweet of course).
  • If you want to do this cleanse, do yourself a favor.  Buy twice as much produce (same variety, double the quantity) as you normally would.
  • My juicer hates cucumbers and pears.  As soon as I start juicing those, it gets off balance and starts dancing about.
  • Kale chips are my nemesis. They taunt me with statements like "We're green and healthy!" and "We have nutritional yeast so you'll get some vitamin B12!".  I know it's still a CSD-friendly junk food, but I'm so easily convinced that they are good for me!

When all else fails, insert pictures of dogs. 
:Mitch and his old friend Bodhi:

 Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment