Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aqui Cal-Mex

I love this restaurant. Vegan is possible, and almost-vegan gives many options.

My almost vegan option tonight was their felafel roll up with a side of mango walnut salad with arugula and cranberries and vinaigrette. YUM.



Okay, this is not the photo of what I got. But it's pretty darn close. Imagine spinach inside the tortilla with falafel, cucumber, and a curry mayo sauce (that was the non-vegan part of the rollup). But my salad looked SO much better than in this photo. Actually, it called out at me in it's gorgeous healthfulness when I opened my styrofoam container and I scarfed it down.


I got my tooth drilled today so I couldn't feel most of my mouth (or throat) for hours. Once the feeling came back, I was starving! So this was the best thing I've eaten in years. No, in my life.

I could make my own version of this, right?

Is this going to turn into a blog about my personal life and meals? Lord, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment