Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Power Vegan Diet article and a simple pizza recipe

My friend sent me this photo:

Impressive! And with Bill Clinton out with his recent vegan lifestyle, looks like we're on the right track.

Later I found this blog post that recaps the article. And one of Spencer's posts linked me to this video by Tracye McQuirter, author of By Any Greens Necessary:


I like simple, and I like pizza, so I like this video : )

And speaking of pizza...

Last week, I overheard some of my preschoolers talking to each other about pizza, so we made paper plate pizzas and I wrote down their reply to the question, "What do you like to eat on your pizza?":


I will eat pizza in the morning when I get up from nap.

Olives, syrup on my pancakes, peanut butter, cheese, all gone!


Peanut butter, carrots, peanut butter, cheese.


Cheese, that's all.


Pizza!


Macaroni [pepperoni?], cheese, syrup on my pancakes, sugar.




3 comments:

  1. An omni friend shared the Men's Health article with me too. Apparently it made an impact on him which I thought was a good sign.

    Kids say they will eat the most unusual things. ;-)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your preschooler's pizza and comments. I once taught preschool, and the kids said the funniest things. (I think I know some adults who would put peanut butter on their pizza.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it would still be a vegan pizza with peanut butter, right! LOL

    ReplyDelete