Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chocolate Shake--NOT!

I tried to use the macro setting on my camera to blur out the background, but, er, I guess everyone already knows I live in a preschool house?

Ridiculously Healthy and a Little Too Rich NOT Chocolate Smoothie

Ingredients:
4 leaves purple kale
2 leaves swiss chard
one regular banana
one frozen banana
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup cashew cream (I was hoping it would make a white background for the purple kale and purple blueberries, but it did not.)
4 frozen strawberries
2 teapoons chia seeds
6 (six!) dates
dash of cinnamon

You and I both know that if you are a green-smoothie-head like me, you aren't gonna go to your blender and follow the directions to make this RHLTRNC Smoothie : )  But when you post your smoothie photos, I wanna know what's in it, so that's why I'm sharing.  I think the purple kale put some hair on my chest this morning.

(So that's how Dexter's chest got so hairy...)
The day Dexter took over the kids' couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment