Saturday, October 23, 2010

Papaya Salad


I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this idea. It was on someone's blog, I believe. All I remember is that someone was in Thailand and found a restaurant attached to a health spa or something that served all raw food. And this was a fave on the menu for that person. For lack of a better term, I'm calling it a salad. But for me it's lunch.

Papaya Salad
Ingredients:
Papaya
Salsa fresca
Avocado slices or guacamole

Stack, and enjoy!

The irony: it's cold, wet, and rainy here, and I have a cold. I should be eating hot soup!

3 comments:

  1. There's no accounting for the foods we crave when "under the weather." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad sounds great to me. I need to eat more papayas.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened to come across the place that I found this salad!

    http://blissfullyvegan.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/papaya-rings-wsalsa-amp-guacamole/

    : )

    ReplyDelete