Sunday, November 28, 2010

Has this happened to you?

YIKES!


This is what I wake up to almost every morning.  No wonder I hate getting out of bed!

And after a five day weekend, it's even worse.  I just want to cuddle in my warm bed with my cuddly dogs until the cows come home.  I've been sleeping till 10am almost every day!

Okay, here's the game plan.
1.  I clean the whole house tonight so no cleaning in the morning before the preschool kids arrive.
2.  Pick my clothes so I can get dressed without thinking.
3.  Shower tonight so I just need a rinse off in the morning.
4.  Set the coffee pot!
5.  Set the alarm thirty minutes later so I don't resent waking up in the dark.
6.  Prepare some Overnight Oats so I have some breakfast after the coffee soaks in.

Ready...Set...Launch back into work mode!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of a nut about my kitchen being clean. In fact, I have a problem sometimes of cleaning dishes when I should be... oh... I don't know, doing homework!

    And I really need to try Overnight Oats a la OSG. They always looks so good.

    ReplyDelete