Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hiatus!

I am just not up to date on my blogging or blog-reading this week!  Time to catch up!

I saw this on the Kind Life blog today, and I do love Robin Quivers.  That could be due to my annoyance at Howard Stern as she is a nice juxtoposition.

Here is an interview with Robin on Jimmy Kimmel and she's talking about being vegan.  It's a sweet interview.  It was good timing, too, because I was laying in bed thinking of how badly I needed some "bad" food.  Even pizza (with real cheese--ew!) sounded good.  The blogosphere came to the rescue again...I found a delicious recipe that I'm going to make for dinner in The Radioactive Vegan, and I found this video to cheer up my vegan post-Thanksgiving blues.




and part two...



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did : )

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    I am so far behind on blogging and blog reading I will never catch up since I still have things to do here that will keep me off the computer a while longer. I wanted to stop by and say I hope you had a nice holiday.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ali! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I also don't think I'll ever catch up. Maybe after the holiday season in Jan??? I've definitely been missing you and your posts : ) And now I have seen what non-blogging does for my diet. I chanced to whip up a lentil dish the other day and, um, ew! I have to read what others make and copy or our menu will be a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea that Robin is vegan, and it sounds like we went vegan around the same time. Thanks for sharing her great interview!

    I hope you enjoy the tart. I've eaten it a lot and LOVED it every time. Feel free to use extra spinach/onions/celery. I've given up measuring as such and just throw things in. It never goes wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...I will! But as cold as it was it ended up being a soup kind of night so this will be tart night : ) I love having the night's meal planned beforehand so I know what I'm in for!

    ReplyDelete